- Load up a barbell on the floor with the desired weights.
- Step towards the barbell with your feet wider than hip width apart and your toes pointing outwards to the corners of the room.
- Bend your legs so that you're lowered down towards the bar, take an overhand grip on the barbell, shoulder width apart, your arms should be inside your legs.
- Roll the barbell back so that the bar is over the arch of your foot.
- Brace your core as you lower your bum to the ground, keeping your back straight and head facing forwards.
- Driving with your hamstrings, hinge your hips forward, keeping your back straight until your legs are straight and you have lifted the barbell up off the ground.
- Once you have got the barbell to be around thigh height and you are standing straight, gently lower the barbell back down by bending the legs
- Gently allow the bumper plates to tap the floor before you explode upwards again.
Does this exercise look good for you?