- Find a sturdy wall with a flat surface.
- Stand up against the wall with your back flat on it, feet hip width apart facing forwards.
- Squat down so you are resting on the wall with your back and you have reached a depth of 90 degrees in your legs.
- Hold your arms out in front of you.
- Keeping your core tight, hold this position for as long as possible.
Looking for more of a flamin' challenge? Try doing wall sit kickers, adding in some kicks to your wall sit can really help you get your sweat on.
Does this exercise look good for you?