- Set up a pair of bars to around chest level.
- Attach desired weight to weight belt or wear a weighted vest.
- Place your hands on the bars with palms facing down, slightly wider than shoulder width.
- Jump up so that you are resting on the bar with arms directly below your shoulders.
- Keeping elbows pinned to side of the body, flex elbows so the body is lowered down towards the bars.
- Once you’ve hit a 90 degree angle with your arms, use your triceps to fire your body back up to the starting position where arms are fully extended.
Does this exercise look good for you?