How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Taking just under 10 minutes, this fresh and healthy alternative to the traditional "dippy egg and soldiers" is a perfect go-to breakfast. Eggs are full of amino acids, making it a great source of protein to kick off any day.
- 2 Medium Eggs
- A handful of Asparagus Tips
- Spray Cooking Oil
- Optional- seasoning
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil on medium heat.
- Once boiling, gently place the eggs into the water.
- Set a timer for 6-7 minutes depending on how soft you want the eggs.
- Spray around 5 sprays of cooking oil into a frying pan on medium heat.
- Once heated up, add in asparagus. Season as required. Toss occasionally.
- Once the timer is complete, remove eggs carefully and slice the top off.
- Serve up the asparagus.
- Happy dipping!!!
- Calories: 211 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fat: 13g
- Protein: 15g