Leftover Turkey Toastie
Make the most of those festive leftovers!
We've all get leftovers after Christmas, live your Boxing Day best life and treat your tastebuds with our turkey toastie!
- Handful of leftover Turkey
- 2 slices of sourdough
- 1 tsp cranberry sauce
- Handful of brussel sprouts
- Handful of grated cheese
- Knob of butter
- Cooking oil spray
- Spread the cranberry sauce over the slices of bread.
- Place the turkey on the bread.
- Cut up the cooked brussel sprouts into thin slices and top the bread with them.
- Cover the bread with the cheese.
- Press the two slices of bread together to form a sandwich.
- Spread the outside of the sandwiches with a thin layer of butter.
- Heat up a pan on a medium heat using a few sprays of cooking oil spray.
- Place one side of the sandwich down in the pan and press down with a spatula.
- Turn over after around 2 minutes or until the bread has gone golden brown.
- Serve up once the bread has gone all golden and the cheese is melted
- Cut in half and enjoy your festive leftover lunch.
- Calories: 483kcal
- Carbohydrates: 57g
- Fat: 15g
- Protein: 29g