Give yourself a well-deserved boost!
This quick and easy dinner is a great way to whack in your 5 a day. Filled with vitamins and minerals, this is sure to give you a well deserved boost.
- Small red onion
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- Small courgette
- 3 baby peppers
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 tin chopped tomatoes
- Frying oil spray
- 70g pasta
- 30g of lean cheese (optional)
- Cut up all the vegetables into small chunks.
- Coat a frying pan with the frying oil spray on a medium heat.
- Add all the veg and season with salt & pepper.
- Stir until veg goes soft.
- Add in chopped tomatoes and season with chilli & paprika.
- Bring to the boil and then let simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Whilst sauce is simmer, boil a saucepan of water.
- Add in the pasta and let cook for around 12 minutes or until soft.
- Dish up the pasta when cooked and top with Mediterranean sauce.
- Whack some cheese on and enjoy!
- Calories: 390kcal
- Carbohydrates: 660g
- Fat: 4g
- Protein: 20g