Give something sweet to the one you love!
No bake protein bars, give something sweet to the one you love this Valentine's Day. Packed with 16g of protein and only 156 calories per serving, these no bake bars are a certified winner.
- 50g oats
- 100g yogurt
- 50ml milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 50g protein powder
- 30g peanut butter powder
- 50ml water
- 30g dark chocolate
- Combine oats, yogurt, milk, honey and protein powder into a blender or food processor.
- Mix until it has formed a thick dough.
- Place into a baking tray and make sure it is evenly spread out.
- Mix together the peanut butter powder with 50ml of water to make the glaze.
- Pour over the mixed dough to completely cover.
- Melt the dark chocolate and drizzle over the top of the mixture.
- Whack in the freezer for at least 4 hours to set.
- Cut into heart shaped bars using a cookie cutter.
- Make sure to keep the bars in the fridge.
- Calories: 152kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fat: 3g
- Protein: 16g