Spicy Prawn Quinoa
Get those taste buds sizzling with this low cal, high protein dinner.
Packed with 30g of lean protein and slow-releasing carbs from the holy grain that is quinoa, this healthy dish is a proper crowd-pleaser.
- 2 Spring Onions
- 3 Sweet Peppers
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- Cooking Oil Spray
- 60g of Cherry Tomatoes
- 100g Raw Prawns
- Chilli Flakes
- 50g Quinoa
- 15g Feta
- Heat up a frying pan on medium heat.
- Mix 150ml of water with quinoa in a saucepan. Bring to boil & let simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Spray cooking oil in frying pan.
- Finely chop the spring onion, peppers and garlic. Add to the frying pan.
- Once vegetables have softened, add the prawns.
- Seasons with salt & pepper. Then paprika and chilli flakes.
- Turn prawns so that they are all pink/red.
- Cut tomatoes in half, add to the pan.
- Once quinoa is cooked, add to the frying pan. (Water should have been fully absorbed by the quinoa)
- Cut up feta into small pieces and add to the frying pan.
- Mix until fully combined.
- Serve and set your tastebuds on fire!
- Calories: 255kcal
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fat: 7g
- Protein: 30g
Leave a comment