Quick and easy, protein-packed meal.
With just 400kcal and 41g of protein, this dinner is perfect whether you're cutting or bulking. Tuna and Cod are amazing sources of lean protein and Omega 3.
- 1/2 a tin of tuna
- 1/2 a fillet of cod
- 1 small egg
- A little flour
- Optional (seasoning)
- 1 small Potato
- Veg of choice
- Heat up the oven to Gas Mark 5/190 degrees.
- Cut up the potato into even wedges.
- Blitz in the microwave for 4 minutes.
- Spread wedges on a baking tray, season with salt, pepper & paprika. Spray cooking oil onto them.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Whilst potatoes are cooking, cut up cod into small pieces.
- Add tuna, cod & egg into food processor and blitz until a coarse mix is made. Add seasoning. (We use salt, pepper, mixed herbs, parsley and a few chilli flakes)
- Use a sprinkle of flour to work the mixture into burger sized cakes.
- Dust the cakes with a little flour.
- After 15 minutes of the potatoes cooking, remove from oven and toss. Return back to the oven for a further 15 minutes.
- Add cooking spray oil to a frying pan on medium heat.
- Fry each fish cake for around 3-4 minutes per side or until a golden crust is formed.
- Serve up fish cake and wedges with your veg of choice & tuck in!
- Calories: 400kcal
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fat: 9g
- Protein: 41g