Start your day the right way!
Our vegan scrambled tofu and avocado sourdough breakfast is the perfect veggie start to any day! Try it for yourself!
- 100g of Tofu
- 1tsp of Turmeric
- 2 slices of Sourdough bread
- 1/2 a small avocado
- Cooking oil spray
- Heat a pan up over a medium heat, adding a few sprays of cooking oil.
- In a bowl, mash up the tofu pieces so that they resemble a scrambled consistency.
- Add into the pan, stirring occasionally.
- Add the turmeric and other seasoning, keep mixing occasionally.
- Whilst that’s heating up, place your sourdough in the toaster. Remove when turned golden.
- Mash up your avocado in a small bowl, seasoning with salt and pepper and a little paprika.
- Once the toast is cooked, spread the mashed avocado on and top with the scrambled tofu.
- Tuck in and enjoy this delicious vegan breakfast.
- Calories: 478kcal
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Fat: 21g
- Protein: 23g
Leave a comment