Protein Gingerbread Men
Tis' the season to be jolly!
Want to get in the festive mood and keep that bulk going? Give our protein gingerbread men a whirl!
- 1 large scoop of Protein Powder
- 250g Almond Flour
- 50g Coconut Oil
- 2tsp Ginger
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 75ml Almond Milk
- 1tbs Honey
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees/Gas Mark 4.
- Add all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix together.
- Add in the melted coconut oil, egg, milk and honey.
- Mix together with your hands until a dough is formed.
- Sprinkle some extra almond flour onto the surface to roll out the dough.
- Roll the dough with a rolling pin so that it becomes around 1cm thick.
- Use gingerbread men cutters to cut the dough into around 30 little men or 10 big men.
- Place on a tray lined with greaseproof paper and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Take your gingerbread men out when they have turned golden/brown
- Let them cool for around 30 minutes, once cooled decorate in any festive manner.
- Chuck a Christmas film on and enjoy your gorgeous gingerbread men!
- Calories: 40 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fat: 3g
- Protein: 2g