A true winter warmer, this hearty dinner will be a table pleaser.
Warm up with our sausage parcels packed with 31g of protein per serving. Easily adapted to veggie/vegan with sausage substitutes.
- 2 Porky Light Sausages/Vegan sausages
- 1 Medium Potato
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 a Small Onion
- 4/5 Broccoli Spears
- Handful of Frozen Peas
- 3 tsp of Gravy Powder
- Heat up oven to Gas Mark 6/200 degrees.
- Cut Potato into evenly sized wedges. Blitz in the microwave for 5 minutes on 900w.
- Cut up sausages into 4 pieces each.
- Grab a sheet of foil and place the sausages and potato inside. Wrap up like a parcel.
- Place on a baking tray and put in oven for 15 minutes.
- Cut up onion into thin rings. Finely chop garlic.
- Cut up broccoli into mouth sized pieces.
- Add onion, garlic and broccoli to parcel once 15 minutes has passed.
- Wrap back up and put in the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Whilst cooking add 3 tsp of Gravy Powder to 150 ml of boiling water. Mix well.
- Add gravy and peas to the parcel and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Unwrap and enjoy the parcel of pleasure.
- Calories: 430kcal
- Carbohydrates: 46g
- Fat: 11g
- Protein: 31g