Kick off your day the right way!
This brilliant breakfast is packed with 30g of protein that will keep you fill right up until lunchtime. Looking for some protein-packed veggie pancakes? Just use veggie protein and milk sources instead.
- 1 scoop protein powder (whey/soy/pea etc)
- 1 egg
- 20g oats
- 100ml milk (cows/almond/soy/oat)
- Spray cooking oil
- Blitz up protein, milk, egg and oats in a blender until smooth.
- Heat up a frying pan on medium heat. Add spray cooking oil.
- Pour small puddles of batter into the pan.
- Cook for around 1-2 minutes a side, then flip.
- Repeat step 3 & 4 until all of the batter is gone.
- Serve up. Top how you fancy and make your tastebuds smile.
Nutrition (Without Toppings)
- Calories: 285kcal
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fat: 10g
- Protein: 30g